American Mega Laundromat’s Client Bill of Rights clearly articulates what our Clients can expect when dealing with our organization, as well as reinforces expectations of our employee behavior. Our Client Bill of Rights emphasizes our commitment to customer service excellence and pledges to honor the Clients
Ten Basic Rights
- The Right to an Excellent, Courteous, Clean, and Dependable Laundry Service for all Our Clients regardless of Race, Color, Creed, Age, and Personal Orientation & Life Style.
- The Right to Accessibility for all Our Handicapped Clients. American Mega Laundromat is Handicapped Accessible and meets all relevant Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Codes & Requirements. All our Entrances are 72 Inches Wide and all our Washers & Dryers are Wheelchair Accessible.
- The Right to a Free Wash per Visit with our Bonus Card Program. All American Mega Laundromat Clients can enjoy One Free Wash Per Visit when they Use Two Washers, The Third Washer of similar size is Free.
- The Right to enjoy a State of the art Laundry Facility.
- The Right to a Superb Service to write home about!
- The Right to be heard directly by the managers responsible for the myriad of services that we offer.
- The Right to Enjoy Green Technology Modern Washers & Dryers.
- The Right to Enjoy Free Parking while doing Your Laundry
- The Right to use a Diverse set of Washers & Dryers simultaneously in order to efficiently Wash and Dry several loads of your garments in a matter of minutes.
- The Right to remain Connected to the world. American Mega Laundromat’s Modern facility provides our clients Free High Speed Internet Access.